- August 1999 to present – full-time, self-employed real estate appraiser with Wren Appraisal, L.C.
- April 1995 to present – administrative assistant and research assistant for Louis C. Wren, MAI, SRA since 1995.
Associate of Arts Degree from Ball State University – May 1977
Appraisal Courses – all through the Appraisal Institute:
- Appraisal Principles (July 1999)
- Appraisal Procedures (October 1999)
- Residential Case Study (May 2000)
- Basic Income Capitalization (March 2001)
- General Applications (September 2001)
- Advanced Residential Form & Narrative Writing (June 2002)
- Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, Part A (September 2002)
- Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, Part B (September 2002)
- Advanced Sales Comparison & Cost Approaches (July 2005)
- Advanced Residential Applications & Case Studies, Pt. 1 (September 2006)
- Advanced Residential Report Writing, Pt. II (September 2006)